1. Lincwebhosting is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address, phone number, email address and payment details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. Lincwebhosting offer a great value service, by using our service you agree that we will use your personal information to update you about service updates and new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. Legally we have to comply with authorized law enforment departments/agencies and would possibly be required to divuldge information on file
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by accessing your "client control panel" in the admin area of this site. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to allow you to login to the Lincwebhosting customer area. A cookie is an element of data that our customer area sends to your web browser which is then stored on your system.
6. We use OPENSRS ( TUCOWS ) and Nominet for our domain registration process, and as such when registering a domain through us your details are transmitted electronically via SSL to them. Your details will then be stored at the registry with the data given at that specific time.
6.1 We supply SSL certificates to clients and information gathered for the registration process will be passed to the suppling company.
7. Data transmission on the internet is not 100% secure therefore we have in place resonable safeguards to keep your information which we collect online private. Our systems utilise SSL ( secure socket layer ) to encrypt client data transmission with our servers.
8. Your identification through our system will be required upon changing your contact information. Any disputes regarding the validity of conatct information will be treated securely and corrected if needed.
9. We do not process credit card through directly on our servers, the form data is passed via SSL to our payment processor. Currently we utilise , PayPal, Goole Checkout and Worldpay. Your data would be stored upon their servers when processing electronic payments.
9a. We do not store credit card details nor do we share client details with any third parties.
10. Upon signup you are supplied with a password which enables access to certain parts of our site. It is your responsibility to maintain this password and keep it confidential. You are requested not to divulge passwords. We will not ask for passwords during your term.
11. You have the right to access any information held about you. You can request this by written letter or email.
12. Any future changes will be placed upon this page, and where necessary notification will be made via email.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via the contact us page or your client area.